- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Pointing to the ACORN incident and an especially heated interview Grayson gave to Fox News last month, Burgos said the freshman Congressman has been a disservice to his constituents and in just four months has already been in a number of embarrassing situations.
Grayson spokesman Todd Jurkowski called the ACORN video and subsequent release a silly, dirty trick by Republican operatives.
Whats the scandal here? Jurkowski said. One of Congressman Graysons primary goals is to provide basic needs and keep people in their homes. ACORN is a [Housing and Urban Development Department]-approved housing counselor. He supports any organization who shares his priorities.