- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
But, Honda added: The downturn in the economy is not the fault of immigrants, and the hole that we dug is not the fault of immigrants. Were going to need more people to fill that hole in different ways.
Honda argues that immigrants reinvigorate communities and that legalization would help in the economic recovery.
They could earn more, pay more taxes, and they could be more a part of the economic growth, Honda said.
And he argues against delay, arguing the problems will simply fester.
Not solving a problem, as Papa Bush would say, wouldnt be prudent, he said.