- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
But, Honda added: The downturn in the economy is not the fault of immigrants, and the hole that we dug is not the fault of immigrants. Were going to need more people to fill that hole in different ways.
Honda argues that immigrants reinvigorate communities and that legalization would help in the economic recovery.
They could earn more, pay more taxes, and they could be more a part of the economic growth, Honda said.
And he argues against delay, arguing the problems will simply fester.
Not solving a problem, as Papa Bush would say, wouldnt be prudent, he said.