- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
But, Honda added: The downturn in the economy is not the fault of immigrants, and the hole that we dug is not the fault of immigrants. Were going to need more people to fill that hole in different ways.
Honda argues that immigrants reinvigorate communities and that legalization would help in the economic recovery.
They could earn more, pay more taxes, and they could be more a part of the economic growth, Honda said.
And he argues against delay, arguing the problems will simply fester.
Not solving a problem, as Papa Bush would say, wouldnt be prudent, he said.