- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Getting anything done will largely depend on whether Baucus can find bipartisan consensus on the committee. Baucus is well-known for meeting with ranking member Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and his counterparts in the House on a weekly basis.
Its all about 60 votes, said one Democratic lobbyist of Baucus mindset on the committee. He tries to cut the deal in the committee before it goes to the floor.