- Senate Strikes Deal on Trafficking Bill, Loretta Lynch
- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
I think because he was concerned about deficits it was heard as criticism, but thats not the way he meant it. This is somebody who is very much a part of the team in terms of supporting the priorities of the president, Stabenow said.
Senate Democratic Conference Secretary Patty Murray (Wash.) said Conrads hard work would end up paying off by Thursday or Friday, when the Senate is expected to vote on final passage of its budget.
Hes a great vote counter. He understands where the center of our caucus is and where he needs to land in order to get a budget out, Murray said. I think youll see that reflected in the votes when we get to final passage.