- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Where is the victory? Elshami said. If the Republicans believe their energy [plan] was a victory, they can take a look at the results of the election. The American people have rejected that claim.
One House Republican, speaking on condition of anonymity, agreed that energy protests were not a silver-bullet solution to the partys political problems.
Its an important issue, but the moments when its important are fleeting, the Member said. Its a winning issue when energy prices are high.