- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Where is the victory? Elshami said. If the Republicans believe their energy [plan] was a victory, they can take a look at the results of the election. The American people have rejected that claim.
One House Republican, speaking on condition of anonymity, agreed that energy protests were not a silver-bullet solution to the partys political problems.
Its an important issue, but the moments when its important are fleeting, the Member said. Its a winning issue when energy prices are high.