- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
At the end of May, the oversight subcommittee finally received a copy of the 2006 plan and an April “interim” plan for 2007.
But that was a day after The Washington Post first reported on the plan’s details. Lawmakers still don’t have a copy of the current plan for 2007 and beyond.