- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The pledge is the centerpiece of FreedomWorks’ overall campaign to limit federal spending and end the earmarking process. Anti-spending activists will be able to download the pledge and monitor progress at the FreedomWorks-sponsored site, earmarkpledge.com.
FreedomWorks is planning a voter education campaign, complete with get-out-the-vote operation, ahead of the November elections.
“It is clear the earmark system is broken, and the FreedomWorks pledge is an opportunity for candidates to show leadership and commitment to reform,” FreedomWorks President Matt Kibbe said.