- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
The pledge is the centerpiece of FreedomWorks’ overall campaign to limit federal spending and end the earmarking process. Anti-spending activists will be able to download the pledge and monitor progress at the FreedomWorks-sponsored site, earmarkpledge.com.
FreedomWorks is planning a voter education campaign, complete with get-out-the-vote operation, ahead of the November elections.
“It is clear the earmark system is broken, and the FreedomWorks pledge is an opportunity for candidates to show leadership and commitment to reform,” FreedomWorks President Matt Kibbe said.