- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Chad Ramsey portrays President Bush in a rehearsal for “Strike While the Irony’s Hot,” a satirical political revue put on by Washington, D.C., theater group Hexagon. Each year, Members of Congress join the cast of Hexagon on stage for one night of singing, dancing and comedy with a Congressional twist. This year’s Congress Night is tonight. “Strike While the Irony’s Hot” is being staged at the Duke Ellington School of the Arts in Georgetown.