- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Inmates spend their time working eight-hour days, Salazar said, on such things as groundskeeping, food service and mechanical duties. They sleep on bunk beds in open dormitories with concrete floors. There are three TV rooms, but there is only basic service. “We don’t get a lot of channels,” Salazar said.
“I wouldn’t say it’s all that nice. It’s not an ugly place,” Salazar said. “This is not a place that I would really want to be in.”