- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Bush did telephone both Pelosi and Hoyer early Wednesday morning — he joked at a press conference that he had given Pelosi “the name of some Republican interior decorators who can help her pick out the drapes in her new office” — and the Democratic leaders are scheduled to have lunch at the White House today.
“I had a very cordial conversation,” Hoyer said of his conversation with Bush. “Over the next two years, he wants to work together. If that’s the posture he takes, we want to do the same.”
Nicole Duran contributed to this report.