- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Bush did telephone both Pelosi and Hoyer early Wednesday morning — he joked at a press conference that he had given Pelosi “the name of some Republican interior decorators who can help her pick out the drapes in her new office” — and the Democratic leaders are scheduled to have lunch at the White House today.
“I had a very cordial conversation,” Hoyer said of his conversation with Bush. “Over the next two years, he wants to work together. If that’s the posture he takes, we want to do the same.”
Nicole Duran contributed to this report.