- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Just as national Republican leaders have tried to cast Congressional elections everywhere as a choice between two candidates and two governing philosophies rather than a referendum on the GOP, Reynolds’ confidantes believe the worst is over for the four-term Congressman and that the mercurial Davis will not be able to stand up to the increased scrutiny the race is getting.
“We have a very positive record to run on,” Platt said. “Tom cares about and loves Western New York, and his record demonstrates that.”
Ben Pershing and Bree Hocking contributed to this report.