- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Aside from Waters, Lee and Woolsey, other Democratic Members who have signed on to the bill are Reps. Yvette Clarke (N.Y.), William Lacy Clay (Mo.), Jan Schakowsky (Ill.) and Albert Wynn (Md.).
Three of those Members have already signed on or are supporting other presidential campaigns. Clay and Schakowsky are supporting Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) while Wynn is unofficially whipping support for former Sen. John Edwards (D-N.C.). Clarke has yet to join her fellow Empire State Democrats in signing on to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clintonís (D-N.Y.) campaign.
Kucinich isnít the only Member running for president not to score the backing of any of his colleagues. Neither Reps. Ron Paul (R-Texas), who is running on a platform that appeals to Libertarians, nor Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.), who has focused his campaign almost solely on the issue of illegal immigration, have any public Congressional supporters.