- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Gainer said that “there’s a lesson to be learned,” that Members, “especially new Members and their staff,” might not be familiar with Capitol Hill’s weapons laws.
“We’ll ensure that we get something out to refresh people’s memory about what the rules are,” he said.
In the meantime, Webb’s handgun remains in Capitol Police custody.
“In general, the owner of the confiscated property would have to come in in person and prove ownership or perhaps do that through their attorney” in order to get it back, Gainer said.