- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Gainer said that “there’s a lesson to be learned,” that Members, “especially new Members and their staff,” might not be familiar with Capitol Hill’s weapons laws.
“We’ll ensure that we get something out to refresh people’s memory about what the rules are,” he said.
In the meantime, Webb’s handgun remains in Capitol Police custody.
“In general, the owner of the confiscated property would have to come in in person and prove ownership or perhaps do that through their attorney” in order to get it back, Gainer said.