- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“Ever since that time I’ve become obsessed with the notion of imagining what it would be like to be a child star and then the fame evaporates never to return,” he says. “What do you do with the rest of your life?”
As for Eastman, Dezenhall says he’ll be back in 2007’s “Rattle and Snap,” in which our hero returns to the Washington landscape as presidential press secretary only to “ignite a modern-day civil war” in the process of helping a former flame “win her family property back.”
Dezenhall shrugs it off.
“The things we do to impress old girlfriends,” he quips.