- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
It’s a rigorous challenge, but somebody’s gotta do it. As her issue, Napper is focusing on heart disease. She’ll wear a two-piece in the swim suit competition and an evening gown that her beau has already seen.
Napper noted that last year’s Miss D.C. had “80 friends and family in her cheering section; with that kind of support it is not surprise that she won the title and went on to place fifth at Miss America.”
So, get on out there, folks! “Bran-da! Bran-da! Bran-da!”
Please send your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.