- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
It’s a rigorous challenge, but somebody’s gotta do it. As her issue, Napper is focusing on heart disease. She’ll wear a two-piece in the swim suit competition and an evening gown that her beau has already seen.
Napper noted that last year’s Miss D.C. had “80 friends and family in her cheering section; with that kind of support it is not surprise that she won the title and went on to place fifth at Miss America.”
So, get on out there, folks! “Bran-da! Bran-da! Bran-da!”
Please send your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.