- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Tony Rudy, another DeLay aide, pleaded guilty in March to federal fraud and lobbying violations charges. His next court date is July 11.
Neil Volz, former chief of staff to Rep. Bob Ney (R-Ohio), admitted in May to conspiracy to commit fraud and violating the one-year ban on lobbying by former top Congressional aides. His next court date is Aug. 10.
David Safavian, a former Bush administration official, is currently on trial in federal court for allegedly lying to federal and Congressional investigators over his relationship with Abramoff. At press time, the jury was deliberating the charges against Safavian. Volz appeared as a prosecution witness during Safavian’s trial.