- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
A deposition given in a related civil suit reportedly states that DeLay participated in TRMPAC conference calls, but the lawmakerís allies have argued that he was not involved in the day-to-day operations of the PAC. They also contend that DeLay and TRMís operatives had received advice from lawyers that their activities were legal, making it potentially difficult to prove that they deliberately conspired to evade the law.