The all-Republican lobby shop Clark Lytle Geduldig & Cranford, which has grown dramatically in recent years, is adding a new partner to kick off the new year. Mike Nielsen, who spent 16 years working on banking and financial services issues as a Senate aide, is joining from the Bennett Group, the firm of former Sen. Robert F. Bennett, R-Utah.
- Florida Republican Puts House Campaign on Hold Because 'Health Issue'
- Santorum, Gohmert Stop by Roske on Politics
- Poll: Wide Divide Over Allowing Muslim Refugees Into the U.S.
- Kentucky Governor Restores Thousands of Ex-Felons' Right to Vote
- Should Vitter's Loss Worry Scandal-Plagued Lawmakers?