Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET on Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Sue me? I have Tim Howard as my defense attorney!
- Congressman, you're no Tim Howard.
- Where were you when Brazil needed you?
- No wonder we've been playing for 90 minutes without a single goal.
- My Executive Order already counts this as a goal anyway.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on July 13 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.