Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- This reminds me of that children's classic, "Make Way for Ducklings."
- Think of these kids as bills proposed in Congress. None shall pass.
- We're also now seeing some refugees from Brazil, looking for a new land of soccer opportunity.
- We had to update the sign.
- When the president couldn't make it, he did send down these nifty new signs.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on July 20 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.