The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- I wouldn't bet the farm on him.
- He better keep his foot in there until after the election ...
- He's gonna need a personal injury attorney ...
- I think he'll be cowed into retracting his comment.
- Looks like he's picked up the dreaded "foot-in-mouth" disease.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on April 6 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.