- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
1 of ...
A therapy dog named Pepe is on hand for a briefing in Cannon Building by the American Humane Association on it's study titled “Canines and Childhood Cancer,” which examined the effects of therapy animals in pediatric cancer patients. Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., at podium, and singer Naomi Judd, also appear.