- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
1 of ...
A therapy dog named Pepe is on hand for a briefing in Cannon Building by the American Humane Association on it's study titled “Canines and Childhood Cancer,” which examined the effects of therapy animals in pediatric cancer patients. Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., at podium, and singer Naomi Judd, also appear.