- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
1 of ...
Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-Texas, had a busy first year in Congress and Roll Call photographer Tom Williams was able to shadow him in Washington, D.C., and his home town of San Antonio. The following pictures are a snapshot of an eventful 2013 for the co-president of the freshman House Democrats.