- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
1 of ...
Sen. Joe Manchin III, D-W.Va., staged an anti-gun lobby event in the Hart Senate Office Building on July 9. The event, organized by Manchin and the grass-roots organization Momsrising.org, brought children dressed in cow suits bearing the message, "Don't Be Cowed by the Gun Lobby."