- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
1 of ...
On January 21, Kendra King, of Atlanta, cheers for President Barack Obama on the National Mall during the 57th Presidential Inauguration. Obama spoke to the crowd on the West Front of the Capitol while the crowd watched the proceedings on large monitors.