- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
1 of ...
Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Chairman Tom Harkin hula-hoops on top of a giant Chutes and Ladders game board on the East Front of the Capitol during Wednesday’s National Women’s Law Center and MomsRising event that called for pre-K education for all. The groups chose Chutes and Ladders to represent opportunities (ladders) and challenges (chutes) that families face in finding affordable, quality pre-K and child care.