- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
1 of ...
Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Chairman Tom Harkin hula-hoops on top of a giant Chutes and Ladders game board on the East Front of the Capitol during Wednesday’s National Women’s Law Center and MomsRising event that called for pre-K education for all. The groups chose Chutes and Ladders to represent opportunities (ladders) and challenges (chutes) that families face in finding affordable, quality pre-K and child care.