- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
1 of ...
Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Chairman Tom Harkin hula-hoops on top of a giant Chutes and Ladders game board on the East Front of the Capitol during Wednesday’s National Women’s Law Center and MomsRising event that called for pre-K education for all. The groups chose Chutes and Ladders to represent opportunities (ladders) and challenges (chutes) that families face in finding affordable, quality pre-K and child care.