- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
1 of ...
Jessica Franks, a staffer for the speaker's office, checks her e-mail while handing out small flags to members of Congress before the start of the Congressional Remembrance Ceremony on the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.