- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
1 of ...
Gary Gensler, chairman of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, is greeted by Sens. Robert Menendez Michael D. Crapo before the start of the Senate Banking Committee hearing to examine mitigating systemic risk in financial markets through a Wall Street overhaul.