- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
1 of ...
From left: Sens. Rand Paul, Charles E. Grassley, Kirsten Gillibrand, Ted Cruz and Barbara Boxer conduct a news conference in the Capitol on legislation that would create a new process for reviewing cases of military sexual assault and alleviate victims' fear of reporting an incident.