- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
1 of ...
From left: Sens. Rand Paul, Charles E. Grassley, Kirsten Gillibrand, Ted Cruz and Barbara Boxer conduct a news conference in the Capitol on legislation that would create a new process for reviewing cases of military sexual assault and alleviate victims' fear of reporting an incident.