- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
1 of ...
Gay and lesbian activists protest in front of the Supreme Court building in Washington, D.C. The protest turned to celebration when the high court ruled that married gay and lesbian couples are entitled to federal benefits, making the ruling a major victory for the gay rights movement.