- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
1 of ...
One of the Washington Nationals mascots, President Taft of the Racing Presidents, waits to appear at an event for Bob Wolff, the pioneering television voice of the Washington Senators. Wolff was speaking at the official announcement and celebration of his donation of the historic recording collection to the Library of Congress. The Hall of Fame sports broadcaster's career covers almost 75 years and touches nine decades, the longest of any sportscaster in broadcast history.