- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
1 of ...
Sens. David Vitter and Sherrod Brown hold a news conference to announce the details of "Too Big to Fail" legislation, including "the exact capital requirement for each tier of financial institution — that would ensure financial institutions have adequate capital to protect against losses."