- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
1 of ...
Sens. David Vitter and Sherrod Brown hold a news conference to announce the details of "Too Big to Fail" legislation, including "the exact capital requirement for each tier of financial institution — that would ensure financial institutions have adequate capital to protect against losses."