- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
1 of ...
Sen. John McCain talks on the phone before a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing titled "Current and Future Worldwide Threats," featuring testimony by James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, and Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, in the Dirksen Office Building.