- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
1 of ...
Sen. John McCain talks on the phone before a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing titled "Current and Future Worldwide Threats," featuring testimony by James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, and Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, in the Dirksen Office Building.