- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
1 of ...
Reps. Walter B. Jones, left, and Mike McIntyre confer before a House Armed Services Committee hearing in the Rayburn Building titled "Recent Developments in Afghanistan," featuring testimony by Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford, commander of the International Security and Assistance.