- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
1 of ...
Reps. Walter B. Jones, left, and Mike McIntyre confer before a House Armed Services Committee hearing in the Rayburn Building titled "Recent Developments in Afghanistan," featuring testimony by Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford, commander of the International Security and Assistance.