- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
1 of ...
Marcos German Domingues stands outside the Supreme Court with hundreds of other marriage equality supporters and protesters before oral arguments in the United States v. Windsor case, which will test the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act, a 1996 federal statute defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman.