- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
1 of ...
Marcos German Domingues stands outside the Supreme Court with hundreds of other marriage equality supporters and protesters before oral arguments in the United States v. Windsor case, which will test the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act, a 1996 federal statute defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman.