- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
1 of ...
Marcos German Domingues stands outside the Supreme Court with hundreds of other marriage equality supporters and protesters before oral arguments in the United States v. Windsor case, which will test the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act, a 1996 federal statute defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman.