- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
1 of ...
Marcos German Domingues stands outside the Supreme Court with hundreds of other marriage equality supporters and protesters before oral arguments in the United States v. Windsor case, which will test the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act, a 1996 federal statute defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman.