- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
1 of ...
From left, Office of Management and Budget Controller Danny Werfel, Education Secretary Arne Duncan, Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and Deputy Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter prepare to testify before a Senate Appropriations Committee hearing on the effects of the sequester on their agencies.