- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
1 of ...
Rep. Rick Nolan speaks at the Move to Amend coalition news conference to introduce the We the People Amendment, which states that corporations "are not people and political campaign spending is not a form of speech protected under the First Amendment." The Minnesota Democrat will introduce a motion for the amendment Tuesday in the House.