- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
1 of ...
Rep. Rick Nolan speaks at the Move to Amend coalition news conference to introduce the We the People Amendment, which states that corporations "are not people and political campaign spending is not a form of speech protected under the First Amendment." The Minnesota Democrat will introduce a motion for the amendment Tuesday in the House.