- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
1 of ...
Rep. Rick Nolan speaks at the Move to Amend coalition news conference to introduce the We the People Amendment, which states that corporations "are not people and political campaign spending is not a form of speech protected under the First Amendment." The Minnesota Democrat will introduce a motion for the amendment Tuesday in the House.