- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
1 of ...
Rep. Rick Nolan speaks at the Move to Amend coalition news conference to introduce the We the People Amendment, which states that corporations "are not people and political campaign spending is not a form of speech protected under the First Amendment." The Minnesota Democrat will introduce a motion for the amendment Tuesday in the House.