- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
1 of ...
Secretary of Defense Leon E. Panetta, right, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin E. Dempsey arrive at the Dirksen Senate Office Building to testify before a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on the Defense Department's response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, as well as discuss the findings of its internal review of the attack.