- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
1 of ...
Secretary of Defense Leon E. Panetta, right, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin E. Dempsey arrive at the Dirksen Senate Office Building to testify before a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on the Defense Department's response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, as well as discuss the findings of its internal review of the attack.