- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
1 of ...
Secretary of Defense Leon E. Panetta, right, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin E. Dempsey arrive at the Dirksen Senate Office Building to testify before a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on the Defense Department's response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, as well as discuss the findings of its internal review of the attack.