- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
1 of ...
The journey for the Capitol Police’s canine bomb detectors starts in Anniston, Ala., at Auburn University’s Canine Detection Training Center, where pups are trained to do the dangerous and vigorous job. They run up to 10 miles a day and work on advanced scent detection training.